This website is owned by Costa Sotavento S.L., with registered offices at Avenida Juuan ramon Soto Morales s/n, 35610 Caleta de Fuste, Antigua, Fuerteventura.
1. Access to and use of Costa Sotavento S.L. website is subject to the terms and conditions.
The use of all the Web pages owned by Costa Sotavento S.L. implies full acceptance by the User of the Terms in force at any time the user accesses it.
2. Using the website, services and content
The user undertakes to make proper use of this website, its services and content, without violating the fundamental rights, current legislation, good faith, generally accepted customs, public order and the conditions of certain services.
Any use for illegal or violate the rights of Costa Sotavento S.L. and their owners or a third party, or in any way impair the normal functioning of the site or any equipment or documents of any kind on them.
Regarding the content (information, text, graphics, sound files and / or images, photographs, designs, etc ...) specifically prohibits:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification or any other public communication form, unless permission is obtained from the legal owner or is legally permitted;
- Eliminate or modify the copyright and other identifying information of the reserved rights of Costa Sotavento S.L. or of its holders, fingerprints or other technical means for recognition;
- Try to get the contents of the site by a means other than those available to regular users or the network, provided that the latter do not cause any harm to the website Costa Sotavento S.L.
- Forward chain messages or send unsolicited emails or consented by the addressees. Users or third parties harmed by the receipt of unsolicited messages to Costa Sotavento S.L. may communicate by sending a message to the following email address: email@example.com
- Likewise, it prohibits the use of distribution lists and make available to third party data collected from them, for the aforementioned activities.
Regarding the site, you agree, in particular not to transmit or distribute to third party information, data, content, messages, graphics, sound files and / or images, photographs, recordings, software and generally any material that:
- Induce or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or criminal, violent , offensive, harmful or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order;
- Be false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or untimely and may be misleading about its purpose or the intention of communicating;
- As intellectual property of others, intended to be used without prior authorization;
- Violate the secrets of others or violate the regulations on the confidentiality of communications;
- In any way impair the reputation of Costa Sotavento S.L. or third parties, or constitutes, if any, illegal, deceptive or unfair, and unfair competition in general;
- Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that can damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment Costa Sotavento S.L. or third parties, or which may damage electronic documents and files stored on such equipment;
- Contains HTML tags other than those expressly authorized by Costa Sotavento S.L.
All the contents of Web pages Costa Sotavento S.L. are subject to the rules on Intellectual Property and / or Industrial. The rights to the contents correspond to Costa Sotavento S.L. or third parties where appropriate. The user can only view and obtain a private copy of the content provided that such copying is solely for your personal and private use is strictly prohibited for commercial purposes.
4.-Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability.
Costa Sotavento S.L. is not liable for the information, services and / or products offered and / or provided by third parties through Costa Sotavento S.L. website or content provided by others. Costa Sotavento S.L. is not responsible for any loss or damage the user software or hardware arising from access to Costa Sotavento S.L. website or use of information or applications contained therein. Costa Sotavento S.L. does not guarantee the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of information or services contained in its website shall not be liable for any direct or indirect connection with the use of the contents of your website. Costa Sotavento S.L. does not guarantee that the contents of its website is suitable or available outside Spain. In the event that all or part of the contents of the website Costa Sotavento S.L. is considered illegal in countries other than Spain, it is forbidden access to them and their use by the users, and in the event that this occurs will be solely the responsibility of the users, being obligated to comply with the applicable national laws. The use made of the information and content appearing on the website of Costa Sotavento S.L. and / or access to other websites of third parties through connections or "links" that appear on the page Costa Sotavento S.L. will be under the sole responsibility of those who perform such acts, not being Costa Sotavento S.L. liable in any way for any damages or losses that might arise from such use or activities.
5. Health policy
When a person registers on the website of Costa Sotavento S.L. your personal data will be part of the automated file of personal data created by Costa Sotavento S.L. under its own responsibility, with the aim of maintaining and managing the relationship with the User and information work, research, statistics, training and marketing, and promotional activities and advertising of products, services or activities related to the company. Costa Sotavento S.L. undertakes to transfer such personal information only to entities its group of companies for the purposes stated above. The User consents to Costa Sotavento S.L. may use their Internet browsing data in order to send from the browser and / or additional software module to address internal messaging, information and advertising Costa Sotavento S.L.
Costa Sotavento S.L. informs the user about the possibility for exercising their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of personal data collected by Costa Sotavento S.L. in accordance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, Data Protection Personal and other regulations. These rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation may be exercised by the user, and if anyone representing, through a written and signed request to the following address Promenade 79, CP 29620 Torremolinos (Malaga). The request must contain the following information: name and surname, address for correspondence, photocopy of National Identity Card or Passport, and request that specific application. In the case of representation, must be proven by reliable documentation.
If a User subsequently wishes to revoke his consent to receive marketing information via email or any other similar or equivalent, may be notified by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Costa Sotavento S.L. is committed to fulfilling its obligation to secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them, and take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access in accordance with the provisions of current regulations at all times. Costa Sotavento S.L. reports that does not perform checks on the accuracy of the data, so that it will comply, in each case, the data entered by the user, whether true or not.
Also Costa Sotavento S.L. informs users of the possible placement of "cookies" along the navigation on the users' computers so that when browsing web pages, you could automatically recognize, among others, the IP address of computer users and other potential navigational data. The cookies shall only be used for the purpose of maintaining the browsing session. Under no circumstances contain personal data. If Users do not wish to accept the cookie, they should remove this possibility in the User options of your browser. Nevertheless Costa Sotavento S.L. is not responsible for the irregularities that the non-acceptance of cookies during browsing of its website.
7. Record of visits
On each server access Costa Sotavento S.L. IP address will be collected from browsing the user and recorded it, and the pages you visit on Costa Sotavento S.L.. These data will be stored in a log file for statistical purposes and to determine the number of page views Costa Sotavento S.L.
playarealtenerife.com The portal provides access to other websites operated and controlled by third parties through different links to make it easier for users to find information, content and Internet services, but in no case be considered a recommendation or solicitation to The visit them.
The realization of a hyperlink from a web page from another website to any page paraty.es portal will go through the following conditions:
- Any hyperlink to playarealtenerife.com portal will be to the homepage or main pages of the sections contained therein;
- Do not be reproduced, in any case, services or content portal Costa Sotavento S.L.
- The web page which the hyperlink does not contain information or illegal, contrary to morals, good customs or public order, or provide content contrary to any third party right;
- Do not include any false, inaccurate or incorrect on paraty.es portal pages, or the services or contents;
- No deep-links, or IMG or image links, or frames with paraty.es portal pages without the express permission of Costa Sotavento S.L.
- Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page which not contain any trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Costa Sotavento S.L.
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relationships between Costa Sotavento S.L. and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, or that Costa Sotavento S.L. has authorized the Hyperlink or supervised known, accepted or assumed the services and content offered in that portal.
Costa Sotavento S.L. does not sell or previous control nor endorse the content, services and information available on these websites, not being responsible for them or the information and statements that are included in them.
Costa Sotavento S.L. is not responsible either for damages or losses of any kind arising from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, events, products and services available or offered in the pages Unmanaged web itself.
Costa Sotavento S.L. reserves, without notice at any time, the right to suspend access to their website and to make changes it deems appropriate to the website, services or information offered, presentation or location the same and the conditions of access and use of the website Costa Sotavento S.L.. All information received through this website shall be considered transferred to Costa Sotavento S.L. gratuitously. The email will not be considered valid for purposes of filing claims. These should be sent to the Department of Legal Costa Sotavento S.L., located in Paseo Maritimo 79, CP 29620 Torremolinos (Málaga) to indicate in all cases the procedure to follow.
All matters relating to the website Costa Sotavento S.L. are governed by Spanish law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Málaga, waiving any privilege that may apply.
COSTA DE SOTAVENTO, SL
Inscrito en Registro Mercantil de Puerto del Rosario
número de registro
· Playa Real Resort - H-38-4.366
Disclaimer of Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google , Inc. , a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway , Mountain View (California ) , CA 94043 , USA ( " Google " ) .
Google Analytics uses "cookies " , which are text files placed on your computer , to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address ) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep track of your use of the website , compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage . Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf . Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google .